The 1954 Timeless Wingtip Oxford - Men's Dress Shoes (Signature Collection)
$190.49 Sale Price: $96.95
Quoted from our customers
Take a look at the table below to know your exact measurements in mm/cm
*NOTE. this is the default size chart to use in the case that there is not a size chart present in the product's description. Please check the product description for a model specific chart.
For Ashour's Shoes models that do not have the half size available, we suggest you to add 1 extra size.
- 100% Money back guarantee
1954 Classic Oxford Leather Dress Shoes For Men
A different kind of Oxford.
When you want to make a statement, you need the right dress shoes. Our Stivali Ashour Signature men's dress shoes are right for every occasion.
When it comes to dress shoes, you need something that is formal yet casual. Our revived 1954 model blends the elegance of the past with modernity of the present that is why our line of men's leather dress shoes are always a safe bet. The sides features are perfectly punched, while the throat line and laces are framed by a distinguished row of broguing.
"This is a made-to-order product. Please allow 15 days for the delivery. Because our dress shoes products are hand-painted and couture-level creations, each shoe will have a unique hue and polish, and color may differ slightly from the picture."
Style for years, not seasons.
Great style is timeless. Instead of chasing trends, we take inspiration from classic designs to craft refined and luxurious dress shoes. Whether you wear them with suits, jeans or chinos you can be confident these designs will never go out of style.
Stitched soles are the mark of quality footwear. With the Blake method, a row of stitching attaches the upper, insole, midsole and outsole. This results in a sturdy yet extremely comfortable shoe, plus it’s easy to resole when the time comes.
Resolvable and comfortable from day one.
- THE INTERIOR IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE EXTERIOR The leather on the inside and outside allows your feet to breathe, regulates temperature and absorbs moisture. Plus it’s super comfortable.
- SLEEK LOOKING YET COMFORTABLE FOR LONG DAYS OF WEAR These shoes look sleek yet they have ample instep volume. The shape of the toe box is widely regarded for its contemporary look and excellent fit.
- LEATHER SOLES LOOK LUXURIOUS AND WILL LAST FOR YEARS Leather soles are elegant, reliable and can be easily replaced when the time comes. The heels feature a full SBR rubber cap for added traction.
Durable and gets even better with age
- This leather is soft, durable, and like all high-quality leather, will develop a beautiful patina over time. We condition this leather with shea butter and carnauba wax for a deep color with a natural luster. Scuffs and marks from everyday use can be easily taken care of with leather conditioners and creams.
- This product is made from full-grain calfskin leather sourced from a Gold-Rated tannery being the highest level of recognition awarded by the Leather Working Group, a Gold rating signifies the leather manufacturer meets the most stringent criteria and demonstrates a strong commitment to mitigating its environmental impact.
- Enjoy Elegance with our 1954 Model.